Wednesday, June 4, 2014

TERRANCE ANTWAN WILLIAMS (25798056)

terrance williams-luv
age 32
height 6'1
weight 172
race black
tats, chest back arms and leg
child son
high school diploma
married no
basketball, working out , writin poetry, rappin,
fake people, liars,
i'm luv got time for sellin dope and a gun was in the house, these peoples bloazed me with 27 years but they just took off five and i'm waitin for my court date for my second appeal .they gave me all this time for nothin first time felon so they got to let me go.i just be on some laid back shit. never put hands on no female i ever dealt with .keep it 100 with u anytime and i dont beleive in fakin. straight from the hood but got plenty of common sense. on grownman time so if u want the best u have to be with the best.

i'm lookin for my twin sexy woman got to be a dime piece body and mind .love them big booty mouth full tata's and fat butts with the smll waist .dont like the fake butts only the real cause i'm the realest.got to have some money cause i need some help. my moneyn runnin low and i cant help un if u cant help me. i get home we both goin to be straight. right now i need a crutch to lean on my legs are getting wobbly.lol

Address:

FCI Williamsburg
  • FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
    P.O. BOX 340
    SALTERS, SC  29590


No comments:

Post a Comment