Monday, May 5, 2014

BRETT MADDOX

Brett Maddox #09665-010
FCI Forrest City Medium
P.O. Box 3000
Forrest City, Ar 72336

I am 26 years old, ambitious and very optimistic. I spend my time incarcerated by educating myself in many areas; business, college educations, psychology and foreign languages. I currently have my case in court and hopefully could come home sooner than later. As of now i have 5 years left to the door. I am from Texarkana Texas but currently live in Fayetteville Arkansas. I am looking for someone who wants to correspond on many levels and develop a friendship that is unmatched by many. Then we can build from there. I am open to talkin to women of any age as long as you got your "stuff" together and pretty much know what you want out of life. Any race, Any religion doesnt matter to me as those are just other things that we can Bridge the Gap between...I currently have a facebook up and running right now under Brett Maddox the email address linked to that facebook is brettmaddox87@yahoo.com. Get at me, i will write back!

No comments:

Post a Comment