Saturday, May 31, 2014

KAREN JADE MILLER (17015084)

Hello my name is Karen Miller I am 27 yrs old. I have brown hair, blue eyes, 5'3 and i'm 150lbs. I am a very loyal, caring and loving person! I am looking to find new friends and would enjoy getting to know you. I enjoy the following interests: writing, photography, exercising, taking long walks, dancing and all sports. I am a single woman and looking for a long term relationship also. My goal once I am released from prison is to go to school for cosmotology. I was born in Bluefield, West Virginia. I lived in Bristol Virginia for about 13 yrs and now I am wanting to relocate to Florida. I have traveled and enjoy it alot. I love to listen to music I like it all. My favorite color is Lime green. My birthday is November 9, 1986. If you would like to know more about me and interested please write. Karen Miller 17015-084 Fci Aliceville
                                                                   P.O Box 4000
                                                                     Aliceville, Al 35442

No comments:

Post a Comment