Saturday, May 31, 2014

FLOYD MCLEAN (03570265)

Please let me introduce myself.  My name is Floyd Mclean, I'm a confident black man, who fell victim to the street.
I'm a native of Jamaica raised in Brooklyn, NY East Flatbush.  I am 6'1 inches tall and weigh 195lbs.
I'm 40 years old and My birthday is on July 7th(Cancer).
I would like to communicate with a nice virtuous female of any race and I'm looking for someone to comfort this heart of mine.  I been searching for a long time with no luck.
I'm only human, not looking for impossibility, just a virtuous and genuine woman with sincerity.
In addition, I'm single with no kids, but always dreamed of having some of my own one day.  I'm very family oriented and believe I can be a good dad. Inspite of that I always dreamed of getting married to that special woman and treat her like a Queen.  While incarcerated my general occupation here was fitness instructor and I love exercising and staying in shape.
I do my time by participating in all kinds of growth and development projects because I want to reinvent myself, I really do because I began traveling down the road of hard knocks at an early age.
I must admit, from the outset of this notation that I am somewhat shy when it comes to an introductory sense where I have to take the initial step to get my self acquainted with some one.  But I am not shy when it comes to writing as you will see.
I consider myself to be an intelligent individual with many unique talent's and if you're a woman who have some type of code of ethics then I'm sure we can make something special happen where our characteristics will surface.
I thank you for taking the time to get to know my background and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Floyd Mclean

Contact Info:'
Floyd Mclean
#03570-265
USP Lee
P.O. Box 305
Jonesville, VA 24263

No comments:

Post a Comment