Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DAVID LEE JR DAVIS (13007030)

david davis    28    6' 0    220lbs      
 36   blk   no tattoos  2 kids one boy 7   and a daughter 6 whom i have full custody of   ive attended college for 2 years on the streets my major was psychology  i am single  and my hobbies include but are not limited to boating horse back riding and pretty much anything that involves the outdoors  especially camping and fishing   about me : i own a small construction company and am into real estate buying older properties i then remodel and rent or sell my kids are my world when me and their mother split when my daughter was 9 days old and my son about a year they've lived with me ever since i am confident but sometimes shy however i know what i want and how ill get it once i get out

 someone to visit would be nice but is not necassary
im also very open to meet a nice lady whether it be for friendship or a relationship because you cant have the latter without the former

the address is
David Davis #13007030
 PO box 1009
welch wv 24801


No comments:

Post a Comment