Thursday, May 22, 2014

CHRISTOPHER FREEMAN (42641007)

My Bio: Whats up ladies my name is Chris im currently incarcerated in a penitentary called Big Sandy located in Inez, Ky. Im in for possession of a firearm and im serving a 63 month sentence. I touchdown the beginning of 2017. Im from Washington, Dc 25 yrs of age, 6'3, brownskin, 200lbs, with an athletic built. Im looking for a woman not a girl so if your interested then hit me up we can take it from there. I have email or you can write me at : Christopher Freeman 42641-007
                                                                                                               USP Big Sandy
                                                                                                               US Penitentary
                                                                                                               P.O Box 2068
                                                                                                               Inez, Ky 41224



No comments:

Post a Comment