Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Andre Glaude


Andre Glaude

Reg# 12327-007

USP-LEE

P.O. Box 305

Jonesville, VA 24263

 

Greetings,

I am Andre, Moorish-American, born in the District of Columbia under the constellation of Virgo. I am not into wasting time, enjoy having fun and making it happen. I stay physically active, as well as keep the mind positive by being around positive people and energy invite life challenges. (Adventurist at heart), while remaining optimistic to recognize life’s opportunities, maintain a visionary outlook to view things in the long-term. I am friendly but not pressed for friends, or run with the crowd. To my friends I remain loyal and want for my friends what I want for myself, nothing less than the best. I am not prejudice when it comes to people, particularly women. I am sure women are the flowers that beautify the garden of life. I enjoy the company of a level headed woman who knows herself and knows once she is combined with the right man she and become fulfilled. To the wonderful ladies who read these words, if you feel that you know yourself then here is an opportunity to get to know me. If by chance you don’t know yourself no worries, I am sure that as I teach you about me, I’ll teach you about you. Send phone, Email, and address.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment