Friday, April 4, 2014

Martez Coleman


Martez Coleman

Reg. # 97855-071 unit # 3b

United States penitentiary McCreary

P.O. Box 3000

Pine Knot, KY 42635

 

Hello!


My name is Martez Coleman. I am 6’4”, 250 lbs with black hair. I have brown eyes to go with the beautiful dark skin. I am a real gentleman that knows how to treat a lady. I have a great sense of humor and love to have a good time. I have goals that I want to reach both short and long term. I don’t have any children that are of the same blood, but I do have a daughter. I have been in her life since she was 6 months old and I am the only father she knows. She is 18 years old now and we are still in each other’s lives. I am a good man that I know can make any women happy, but I want the one that is right for me by god’s standards. If there is someone out there that can find time to share with me, you will not be disappointed or have any regrets.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment