Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Don r hough


 

Don R. Hough

Reg# 07839-068

P.O. Box 305

Jonesville, VA 24263

 

Hello, how are you? I’m don, single, straight, 36, 5’8”, 170 pounds, a real man, gangsta, and a gentleman, that knows how to treat a real woman and keep it real in every aspect, with a sense of humor (smile). I am observant, laid back, independent, go getter, ambitious, business minded, goal oriented, focused on my priorities in life, outgoing, a good listener, advice giver, and can easily communicate on just about any level with you….. Yeah you (smile).

To balance myself is use my time wisely, studying, educating myself mentally, spiritually to become a better man. I like all sports and keeping my temple in goof physical condition, eating healthy, and feeding my mind and body with positive food to maintain good emotional vibes.

I am a father, love kids, my family, friends, animals, nature and all outdoor activities, traveling, cooking, eating, art, drawing, reading non-fiction, listening to different kinds of music, chilling and watching movies, video games, fishing, sleeping and catching a good dream, going to the beach, eating ice-cream, watching the sunset, looking at the moon and stars on a clear night, giving massages…..and so much more.

Seeking a 100% real female that is open minded, of any age or race, to get to know on all levels, that’s down to earth, to share ideas, ups and downs of life’s experiences. From the us or overseas, to make laugh and be happy through it all (smile) dig me. Build a friendship, grow and develop into possibly more, touch each other hard and deep mentally and emotionally from so far away as if I’m there with you physically.

I’m sitting here thinking of you, how you look? What are your interests? I would also like to get to know you better, can’t wait to meet and make your acquaintance. It will truly be a pleasure and honor. Let you pen and paper do all the talking, I’ll do the rest, I promise. Get at me.

p.s. I’m incarcerated for drug trafficking, and firearms possession.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment