Tuesday, April 15, 2014

George Canady


George Canady

Reg# 72273-004 unit 6A

United States Penitentiary McCreary

P.O. Box 3000

Pine Knot, KY 42635

 

Hello, my name is George Canady. I am from West Palm Beach Florida. I went to Palm Beach lakes high school. I was born 12/16 and am a Sagittarius. A few of my significant characteristic are optimism, honesty, generosity, sincere, reliable, trust worthy, straight forward, faithful and have a strong sense of morality. I love the colors blue, purple, orange, yellow and black.

Now I just want it to be known that I do not have any access baggage, I have no kids and no baby mama drama. I am not looking for no money or anything else that people think of dudes in prison. I am just looking for a companion or friend to get to know. I prefer a older woman because they usually understand and know what they want in life. I have nothing against younger women and welcome them aslo as long as they have something to think with and not with all those games…..Color does not matter.

Now I take friendship very serious. I feel expectations are the guidelines to relationships and when the expectations are not understood or met to satisfaction the friendship/relationship collapse, and there are no boundaries, anything goes. I’m not that kind of man and I don’t want that kind of women. I enjoy company of those who don’t mind investing their time to really get to know and understand me. So if you are that someone please let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment