Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tony Chandler


Tony Chandler

Reg# 22382-076

United States Penitentiary McCreary

P.O. Box 3000

Pine, KY 42635

 

 

My name is tony chandler, I am 5’11”, 185 pounds, and I am 30 years old. Though I am incarcerated for being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm, I am still a happy man. I am kind hearted, down to earth Christian man. I am a nonjudgmental man, respectful and very outgoing as well as understanding. I enjoy laughing, sharing thoughts and having great conversations. I was born and raised in Memphis TN. My hobbies are writing spiritual self-help books, as well as novels that give a message that nothing you have done is too bad that god will not forgive you for it, no matter what it is. I am a fun person who is open and honest. I’m a terrific listener and I have great feedback and advice.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment