Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Greg Vasser


Greg Vasser

Reg# 19097-075

F.C.C.M.

P.O. Box 3000 Med

Forrest City, AR 72336



Hi all you sexy women out there,

Let me tell ya’ll a little something about myself. My name is Greg Vasser. I am from Nashville, TN. I am 32 years old, 6’5” and 250 pounds. Not too big, not to small, just the right size to keep you safe and comfortable. LOL. I have 15 months left before I get out. I am looking for a women that can help me get off this roller coaster I have been riding on. I am trying to get on the ride with a strong, positive, confident woman, so that when I get on your ride it can end with a happy ending. If you are looking for someone to make you smile and keep you happy then I am the one you have been looking for all your life. Lol. I don’t discriminate, I like all women. i am willing to me all new friends, In the Forrest city, AR area.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment