Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Reggie Ramsey


Reggie Ramsey

Reg # 09194-031

Federal correctional complex- med

P.O. Box 3000 Med

Forrest City, AR 72336

 

Born-11/6/1975

From- Wichita Ks

Serving 12 years – firearms

 

Goals-

1.       Build an organization for youth struggling to learn how to overcome life's struggles.

2.       Find someone special to share ideas, dreams, and life with.

3.       Open a large online info-zine

“The word friend is in common use, but true friends are hard to find.”

Those words ring so true from this position. I have yet to come across someone without the experience of deceit and disappointment in their search for true love. I have used my time in prison wisely to elevate my mind and lift myself above all of the excuses and maladies that hinder those under stress of incarceration. Sometimes it’s the things that we go through that make us who we are. I am a well read, articulate, serious individual whose purpose in life is to help others who want to help themselves.

I like to read, write, think and listen to what people have to say. I am really down to earth, love to smile, and see smiles. My goals are confluent with my actions. I lead my example and treat people how I want to be treated. I am looking to cultivate a beautiful relationship with someone is not afraid to take a chance, someone who understands that one bad act doesn’t make you a bad person. Someone who is interested in discussing life’s questions on a meaningful level. What good is a relationship if you cannot help one another grow? I want to carve a tunnel of hope thru this dark mountain of disappointment, my personal trials have taught me that any relationship lacking, the essentials of trust, honesty, love and loyalty is only waiting to be buried. I want a woman who has been thru something’s so that she will be able to understand the effects of my pain. I stand as a model of power and intelligence. The hour is late and the clock is ticking, we must act now before it’s too late.  P.S. I have a question ladies, does a woman’s real happiness depend upon a man that understanding her need for real love rather than sexual love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment