Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Eric Kennedy


 
Eric Kennedy
Reg# 55464-056
United stated penitentiary – Lee
P.O. Box 305
Jonesville, VA 24264


Hello!

Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Eric Kennedy and I was born and raised in Raleigh, NC. I’m 24 years old and I stand at 6’0” and 200 pounds, skinny but muscular built/fit body. I am 100% single and have yet to be blessed with children.

My hobbies are working out, cooking, writing, reading, listening and making music, watching sports, and meeting new people. I have HUGE dreams of owning my own clothing line, restaurant, and record label.

I am looking to meet and amazing friend, (of any race) that is caring, supportive, understanding and determined, just like myself. I love older women and young women with an old soul. I am a young man that has been through a lot and I am looking to move forward with my future and let the past become a forgotten memory.

I am currently set to be released in 2016. I am a non-violent person that made a couple mistakes due to my lack of love and support from family and friends.

NO MORE EXCUSES is the new motto I live by and I hope that special someone will come into my life.

Until we meet again,
Eric t. Kennedy




No comments:

Post a Comment