Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ERIC DANIELS

My Name is Eric jawyne Daniels,some things about me I'm into reading a lot i love to write romantic letters and emails I'm down to earth type of  man very humerus at times and a great cook..smiling.well I'm most seeking to find a good loyal friend to me that will be here to chill with me and take the time out to get to know me for me and allow me the same opportunity.I like a woman that is mature and honest about things in life that we deal with on a day today level..I'm not all into looks that much because i do believe that true beauty lies in the heart of a person not the looks!
I'm very much into sophistication so i like a woman that knows the know hows ,and is willing to share with me her thoughts and dreams and beliefs that she so much love about things in life..so sweet(LADY) if u are out there and u fit these descriptions please contact me through snail mail or email so we can start a friendly journey getting to know,and possibly building with one another..I'll be patiently waiting for mail call hope to hear from u soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment