Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Stevie Williams


Stevie Williams

Reg# 13440-064

United States Penitentiary – Lee

P.O. Box 305

Jonesville, VA 24263

 

 

“Seeking phenomenal women for friendship”

Shalom,

My name is Stevie Williams, I am 5’9”, 195-205 (fluctuates) pounds of muscle. My birthday is 5/21/61. I am single never been married and don’t have children, someday soon hopefully I will plant a whole crop of genius. I was removed from society august 27,1996, accused of attempted bank robbery, bank robbery, and possession of a firearm. I did a disregard a 25 year plea bargain, in exchange for a life sentence, this life sentence was given out of spite “because I exercised my right to a trial”. I am from Miami FL, both of my parents have passed this life leaving 5 men. I am the elder. There is no one I am communicating with in society, and I don’t exert energy into stressing myself for being without a women, so challenges become personal, personal as in self-preservation making intelligent, positive constructive decisions in a incarcerated environment, this is the here and now daily goals while incarcerated laughter is necessary I can call stupid, and yet literally she is intellectually appreciated. I enjoy reading nonfiction books, country, trees, rivers, mountains, fresh air, ol’ R&B, gospel music, mature conversations, writing, cooking, and baking. I am a vegan but above anything I am securing a relationship with Yahweh.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment