Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lbawa Thomas


Lbawa Thomas

Reg# 19937045

P.O. Box 3000

Forrest City, AR 72336

 

Hello my name is Lbawa Thomas, I would like to take the time for checking in on me. I was born and raised in Kansas City, MO. I am 32 years of age, born 4/2/81. I am 5’7” and 170 pounds. I am currently incarcerated at the moment but by the blessings of god I will me touching down soon. I enjoy exercising, and at this present moment I am taking classes to become a personal trainer. I enjoy all types of books but prefer nonfiction books. I am a god fearing person that leads by example. I enjoy traveling and exploring new things and places. I am a people person, meaning I get along with anyone.  I enjoy listening to jazz, R&B, rap, and gospel. There is a lot more about me, so if you like what you hear and see then get at me with a picture and email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment